Hi all, me and a bud came up with some extended rules for gambling and cheating between multiple Player Characters. The point of this is mostly to extend gambling sessions between players with more tense games, and also assumes that everybody involved is a filthy cheater and knows the other players are cheating
I'm curious if yall have any feedback on how this can be improved. Thanks!Gambling
: Use the gambling rules on pages 31-32 with the following modifications:
* You can cheat multiple times.
* If you cheat multiple times, the threshold for being caught increases by 1 each time you cheat.
* First cheat
: You are caught if you re-roll 1.
* Second cheat
: You are caught if you re-roll 1 or 2.
* Third cheat
: You are caught if you re-roll 1, 2, or 3.
* Fourth and beyond
: You are caught if you re-roll 1, 2, 3, or 4.
* Players can choose to have Hard Feelings or not if someone else is caught cheating. NPCs will always roll for Hard Feelings.
* If you are caught cheating and given a pass, you take -1 to Rep as if you passed 1d6 on the Gambling table.
* If you are caught cheating and given a pass successive times, you take -2 to Rep each time as if you passed 1d6 on the Gambling table twice.