Like Christmas again!

5150 Star Army, Star Navy, Fighter Command, New Beginnings and even CR3 if you're playing it as a Sci-Fi set.

Like Christmas again!

Postby PaulCollins » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:13 am

Got home from work today and on the doorstep were two packages. Package one contained: Back Alleys Bright Lights, New Hope City PI, New Hope City tiles, All Things Zombie Battle Boards, and an unexpected surprise, No Limits Maiden Voyage. Package number two had a Hishen slaver team, a Kabasu squad, and various urban clutter from Acheson Creations. I am truly excited, like a kid at Christmas. And turn around time from THW and Acheson Creations was astounding. Anyway, just wanted to make others envious, haha.

Paul
PaulCollins
Rep 3
Rep 3

Re: Like Christmas again!

Postby THW » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:41 am

Glad it arrived safe and enjoy!
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Postby Crinklechips » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:32 pm

Nice. Whats your 1st game going to be?
Crinklechips
Rep 4
Rep 4

Postby PaulCollins » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:49 pm

I'm not sure yet. I really enjoy the story aspect of Atomic Flozzy's post, and the Billy Pink stuff from Ed. I want to do something that has ongoing potential. I'm thinking of a detective agency in NHC called Ready and Able Private Investgators. The main detectives being Dimitri Ready and Constance Able. Right now I'm just painting and thinking, but I will post as soon as I get to the table.
PaulCollins
Rep 3
Rep 3

Postby Crinklechips » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:29 pm

I like the Ready & Able idea. :D

I'm furiously creating card mini's for Talomir Tales right now. Have fun!
Crinklechips
Rep 4
Rep 4

Postby PaulCollins » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:24 am

You should post a pic of the card minis when you finish. I have always contemplated using some for cyberpunk games. I am sure I'm not the only one who would find them inspiring.
PaulCollins
Rep 3
Rep 3

Postby PaulCollins » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:27 am

By the way, an apology to Atomic Floozy for the misspelling. I am truly a lousy typist.
PaulCollins
Rep 3
Rep 3

Postby Crinklechips » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:11 pm

PaulCollins wrote:You should post a pic of the card minis when you finish. I have always contemplated using some for cyberpunk games. I am sure I'm not the only one who would find them inspiring.

Take a look at the posts 'Vampire Count!' & '3 versus the Dragon' in the "Adults Only" section. It's where you post your miniature pics. I also posted 'Elementals - Stats' in the Talomir Tales section. It has a pic but I put in there because I had questions about using elementals in THW games. I feel like a bit of an insurgent because people expect to see lead or plastic. I hope I can highlight the better card minis available. I just don't have the time, the space, or the inclination to pursue plastic miniatures but I do want the same gaming experience.
Crinklechips
Rep 4
Rep 4

Postby Maj. Diz Aster » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:54 pm

Crinklechips wrote:Take a look at the posts 'Vampire Count!' & '3 versus the Dragon' in the "Adults Only" section. It's where you post your miniature pics.

Actually, the "Adults Only" sub-forum is where you post your photos of minis that are showing their "naughty bits", and"The Hobby" sub-forum is the place to generally post photos of your "family friendly" miniatures. ;)
Maj. Diz Aster

Tales of The Scandalous Wench
https://scandalous-wench.blogspot.com/

Ex Spatio, En Victoria!
https://ex-spatio-en-victoria.blogspot.com/
Maj. Diz Aster
Rep 4
Rep 4

Postby Crinklechips » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:22 pm

Maj. Diz Aster wrote:
Crinklechips wrote:Take a look at the posts 'Vampire Count!' & '3 versus the Dragon' in the "Adults Only" section. It's where you post your miniature pics.

Actually, the "Adults Only" sub-forum is where you post your photos of minis that are showing their "naughty bits", and"The Hobby" sub-forum is the place to generally post photos of your "family friendly" miniatures. ;)

Ah, I see! Thanks Major :D
Crinklechips
Rep 4
Rep 4

Next

Return to 5150 Universe