Re: Kickstarter Update - 16 games

Postby Crinklechips » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:57 pm

It's not live yet. Ed will say when ;)
Crinklechips
Rep 4
Rep 4

Postby THW » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:11 pm

ravensron wrote:These are alternate versions of the named games? Not board/rpg/miniatures but card game versions? These are streamlined versions where the cards replace table searching and miniatures as well. Some will have a few counters where needed. All will run on cards and dice.OK, then how does this turn into Kickstarter? Is there a place to go now to pledge$?
How does that work? Waiting on the samples to be in my hands from the printer. I want this to be a smooth customer experience, not waiting a long time, like a year with some Kickstarters. Should be this month. Pledges will be a dollar value for a number of games. The more you get the cheaper the per deck price will be, plus saving on shipping.
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Postby Barney » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:28 am

For me i looks mind blowing I don't know what will you guys think its nice work well done
Barney
Rep 3
Rep 3

Postby THW » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:41 pm

Finalizing deal with printer. I want to make the games AFFORDABLE so am tinkering with the components. I'm sorry, but I hate paying big bucks for a board game that has a "nice box" and other components that aren't part of the game, but crank up the price to the consumer by 25%.
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Postby Crinklechips » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:20 pm

I agree and thanks!
Crinklechips
Rep 4
Rep 4

Postby TXWargamer » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:19 pm

THW wrote:Finalizing deal with printer. I want to make the games AFFORDABLE so am tinkering with the components. I'm sorry, but I hate paying big bucks for a board game that has a "nice box" and other components that aren't part of the game, but crank up the price to the consumer by 25%.

I agree Ed and appreciate your efforts.
TXWargamer
Rep 6 - Trusted Member
Rep 6 - Trusted Member

Postby THW » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:55 pm

ravensron wrote:These are alternate versions of the named games? Not board/rpg/miniatures but card game versions? OK, then how does this turn into Kickstarter? Is there a place to go now to pledge$?
How does that work?

The ones with similar names have incorporated cards into the game to be used. The rules will be either totally different than a similar named game or a different version of the game. Waiting on samples from the printer then will post pictures, video and put it up on Kickstarter.

I don't want to charge big bucks for games just because I spent money on a cool looking color box that serves no purpose or other useless components. Color boxes are only good if you want to sell them at retail stores and I don't want to.
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Postby Crinklechips » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:29 pm

I have to say this is quite a surreal experience. Its refreshing to see someone not playing the retail game. I have bought quite a few board games where the size and quality of the box serve only to wow impulse purchase at shops. You open it up and the game rattles around inside the huge box. This is so annoying as I live in a little house and don't have infinite storage.
Crinklechips
Rep 4
Rep 4

Postby elmaasheley147 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:45 am

Great art
elmaasheley147
Rep 3
Rep 3

Previous

Return to All Things Zombie and More