Is the reaction system getting removed

It's a broad topic, but it's essentially anything pre-gun era. Warrior Heroes, Red Sand Blue Sky, Rally Round the King for a start.

Re: Is the reaction system getting removed

Postby Mehman » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:18 am

I feel like this has to be said: this is a special forum. The few of us that had genuine concerns and questions about the topic weren't shown the door. No one harassed us or made snide comments. This is why I've stuck with - and will continue to stick like glue to - THW for these past few years. By the dark gods, this is getting sappy.

*grunting noises*

Ok, that's better! Plus, it's fun to bug Ed about stuff ;)
Mehman
Rep 4
Rep 4

Postby THW » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:36 am

I grew up in restaurants, owned three of different types and a large catering company. Listen to your customers and you increase your chances for success. It's actually pretty easy.
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Postby Crinklechips » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:13 am

Mehman wrote:I feel like this has to be said: this is a special forum. The few of us that had genuine concerns and questions about the topic weren't shown the door. No one harassed us or made snide comments. This is why I've stuck with - and will continue to stick like glue to - THW for these past few years. By the dark gods, this is getting sappy.

*grunting noises*

This is the only forum I've posted more than 10 times on. It's frequented by honourable, considerate and friendly people. Thank god for that eh?!
Crinklechips
Rep 4
Rep 4

Postby davidlhsl » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:52 pm

Mehman wrote:I feel like this has to be said: this is a special forum. The few of us that had genuine concerns and questions about the topic weren't shown the door. No one harassed us or made snide comments. This is why I've stuck with - and will continue to stick like glue to - THW for these past few years. By the dark gods, this is getting sappy.

*grunting noises*

Actually, people have been shown the door:
https://2hourblog.blogspot.com/search/l ... gic%20Door

And I hope that made you laugh instead of making you think this is one of those snide remarks. If you think it's snide, feel free to harass me. :)
davidlhsl
Rep 4
Rep 4

Previous

Return to Fantasy / Ancients / Medieval