Hammer and Anvil Crew Rep

5150 Star Army, Star Navy, Fighter Command, New Beginnings and even CR3 if you're playing it as a Sci-Fi set.

Hammer and Anvil Crew Rep

Postby RussinMcAllen » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:34 am

This one stumped me. Page 5, Assigning Reps, says Choose the Job (page 5) of the crewmember, then roll for its Rep. Where?

Page 8, top of the second column shows.... # - This column is used to generate crewmember Rep. Go down to the corresponding row for each d6 result.

To determine the Rep of each crewmember go the last column on the right and roll 1d6 for each. Check to see id there are any modifiers to the result rolled.

Page 47 where the Vehicle sats are (in this case for the Free Company Vehicles), the last column on the right shows from top to bottom, 1-2, 3, 2-5,4,6,5.

How the heck does this generate crewmember Rep?

Russ
RussinMcAllen
Rep 4
Rep 4

Re: Hammer and Anvil Crew Rep

Postby THW » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:42 pm

RussinMcAllen wrote:This one stumped me. Page 5, Assigning Reps, says Choose the Job (page 5) of the crewmember, then roll for its Rep. Where?

Page 8, top of the second column shows.... # - This column is used to generate crewmember Rep. Go down to the corresponding row for each d6 result.

To determine the Rep of each crewmember go the last column on the right and roll 1d6 for each. Check to see id there are any modifiers to the result rolled.

Page 47 where the Vehicle sats are (in this case for the Free Company Vehicles), the last column on the right shows from top to bottom, 1-2, 3, 2-5,4,6,5.

How the heck does this generate crewmember Rep?

Here goes.
Go to the vehicle list.
Go to the last column the right that has numbers (#) on it - could be different than others.
Roll 1d6, go down the column to the row that corresponds and that's the Rep.
Example Free Company - Banshee - 4 crew, roll 4d6 and score a 1 (Rep 3), 2 (Rep 3) 4 (Rep 4) and a 6 (Rep 5).
Then I assign their jobs.

Russ
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Postby RussinMcAllen » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:24 am

I see, the numbers in the dark are the die roll. and the resultant Rep is in the light areas.

Thanks, Russ
RussinMcAllen
Rep 4
Rep 4

Postby THW » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:58 pm

RussinMcAllen wrote:I see, the numbers in the dark are the die roll. and the resultant Rep is in the light areas.

Thanks, Russ

Yep, sorry it wan't clearer.
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Return to Sci-Fi