Species Question.

5150 Star Army, Star Navy, Fighter Command, New Beginnings and even CR3 if you're playing it as a Sci-Fi set.

Species Question.

Postby Maxshadow » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:11 am

I have just purchased Fringe Space and it looks like a fantastic game. (Nice Job Joseph and Ed) Can't wait for my figures to arrive so I can begin a campaign. I think I'll start a Blog to chronicle the events. I noticed characters and ships at the back for the different species in 5150 but there were two not mentioned in the rules. One beginning with a S and one beginning with a F. I was wondering what their names are and which rule set would I need to get for a description of them?
Maxshadow
Rep 3
Rep 3

Re: Species Question.

Postby THW » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:38 pm

Maxshadow wrote:I have just purchased Fringe Space and it looks like a fantastic game. (Nice Job Joseph and Ed) Can't wait for my figures to arrive so I can begin a campaign. I think I'll start a Blog to chronicle the events. I noticed characters and ships at the back for the different species in 5150 but there were two not mentioned in the rules. One beginning with a S and one beginning with a F. I was wondering what their names are and which rule set would I need to get for a description of them?

And the Q and T as well. Let me dig around and see. They weren't published yet.
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Postby Maxshadow » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:47 am

Oh yes Q and T as well. Thanks Ed!
Maxshadow
Rep 3
Rep 3

Postby THW » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:03 pm

Found them.

Q'aan
Firenzis
Saarkor
Telveen

I just need to flesh them out.
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Postby Maxshadow » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:17 am

Thanks again. BTW I think those character counters also make handy painting guides.
Maxshadow
Rep 3
Rep 3

Return to Sci-Fi