Right then, it's question time again. Everyone ready? Make sure your trays and chairs are in the upright position and thank you for flying Air-Meh. We'll be on our way when the pilot is cleared for take off.
I've been eyeing Fringe Space for a while now and I think it's time to finally pull the trigger and get it. There are a few questions I've got before it gets ordered. (What am I saying? Of course I'll still get it
!) Remember, there are no right or wrong answers but you can be incorrect. Here goes:
1. The idea of salvaging ship wrecks, mining asteroids, and being a space merchant all appeal to me greatly. Reading the blurb on the THW website, it seems you can do the first thing but what about the other two? Being a space merchant makes sense but what about space mining? People need water, metal, and other minerals when living in either far-off areas, bustling skyscraper planets, or exhausted rocks in space. Also, mining is nifty and will allow me to feel like a prospector without having to wear overalls and/or a wide-brimmed hat.
2. Can you build your own spaceships to zoom about the galaxy or will I need to buy Star Navy or some other ruleset and then meld them together?
3. Is Fringe Space usable with Star Navy, Star Army, Star Marine, Star Private Military Contractor*, and Urban Renewal?
4. How are you today? I hope your day is going well and I hope it gets better if it's not going as planned.
Anyway, I think that's it. Thanks for any help you can give, dear reader.
* This, of course, isn't a THW title... yet. Don't give me an excuse to make it or badger Ed into making it.