5150 Star Army, Star Navy, Fighter Command, New Beginnings and even CR3 if you're playing it as a Sci-Fi set.
Then guy I'm working with on the TTS is a programmer so I'm deferring to his expertise. But I'd like to see what you have.
- Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
- Posts: 4545
- Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:08 am
- Location: New Braunfels TX
The only good zombie no longer moves.
- Rep 7 - Moderator
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:12 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
Okay then. I've added that to the queue.
- Rep 4
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:56 pm
Very cool AAR!
I've used TTS to help me learn NUTS! and to also try armies that I don't have models for. Great tool.
- Rep 4
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:52 am
- Location: Busan, South Korea
Return to 5150 Universe
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest