Tool for your fringe space games

5150 Star Army, Star Navy, Fighter Command, New Beginnings and even CR3 if you're playing it as a Sci-Fi set.

Tool for your fringe space games

Postby ChrisC » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:43 pm

Hey

While procrastinating with google instead of actually gaming (seems to be a very big problem I have) I came across this http://swn.emichron.com/

Generates a whole system for use with a different scifi rpg but can easily be used for Fringe Space (or Future Tales) games I reckon, Especially if you are looking for a random world names, NPC details or even to generate a new alien.

now lets see if I can pull myself away from google and actually play a game tonight, I really should "Just Play The Game" :D

Have fun

chrisC
ChrisC
Rep 4
Rep 4

Re: Tool for your fringe space games

Postby Maxshadow » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:31 am

Handy tool Chris! I've been trying to make up planet names.
Maxshadow
Rep 3
Rep 3

Postby flashcove » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Good find!
The only good zombie no longer moves.
Flashcove
flashcove
Rep 7 - Moderator
Rep 7 - Moderator

Postby Martian Banshee » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Very cool! Thank you sir!
Martian Banshee
Rep 4
Rep 4

Postby ChrisC » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:13 pm

No problems, happy to see my pointless surfing will be of use. I was going to start a 2HDC campaign but after finding that tool it's so tempting to start a Fringe Space game instead.
ChrisC
Rep 4
Rep 4

Postby stryderg » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:10 pm

That's the only problem I've found with THW...too many choices. I want to start campaigns for Star Navy, Vikings, WWII Pacific, WWII Europe, Colonial Adventures, Fringe Space, Dungeon Crawl and a few others (not to mention all of the non-THW games I like). I don't have the time and money to collect and paint minis for them all, and I don't have the focus required to stick with just one.
Diplomacy is the weapon of the civilized warrior.
-- A. T. Hun (Robert Aspirin)
stryderg
Rep 4
Rep 4

Postby ChrisC » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:12 pm

So true, think sometimes I need to set a motivator of some kind to actually just sit down and play. A gaming challenge/goal such as complete 5 games of Fringe space in 2 months kind of thing. Would be cool if there was something like that on this forum might rally us to actually play games more often.

Or maybe even a grand campaign world our adventures could have an effect on :D ah if only I had the time to set up and manage such a thing...
ChrisC
Rep 4
Rep 4

Return to Sci-Fi