Need Suggestions for Nuts Supplements

Anything from WWII through to Modern warfare. NUTS! and Supplements, Fire in Korea, FNG, CR3 and the like.

Need Suggestions for Nuts Supplements

Postby tonyb » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:12 pm

So it looks like Wargame Vault is having a 25% off sale and a number of THW games are partaking it in.

I wanted to buy 2 or 3 supplements for Nuts! Any suggestions on what I should I get? The sale ends in 15 hours!
tonyb
Rep 3
Rep 3

Re: Need Suggestions for Nuts Supplements

Postby Atomic Floozy » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:30 pm

I bought Clash of Titans for 2 reasons. The first is that someday I'd like to game the Spanish Civil War and all of the early war equipment used in the Spanish Civil War appears in Clash of Titans whether in the Finnish army list, Russian army lists, German lists or Italian lists. Also, Clash of Titans has rules for militias, cavalry, and women in combat.

The second reason for buying Clash of Titans is that someday, I'd also like to game the Eastern Front. Again, because there are women involved in the fighting whether with partisans or in the Red army.

The second Nuts supplement I bought was Stalingrad - Heroes All. I mean, why do the Eastern Front if you're not going to game Stalingrad?
Amado mio. Love me forever, and let forever begin tonight.
http://www.atomicfloozy.com
Atomic Floozy
Rep 6 - Trusted Member
Rep 6 - Trusted Member

Postby THW » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:22 am

tonyb wrote:So it looks like Wargame Vault is having a 25% off sale and a number of THW games are partaking it in.

I wanted to buy 2 or 3 supplements for Nuts! Any suggestions on what I should I get? The sale ends in 15 hours!

LOL - That's the same sale I'm running through tomorrow,
Ed

25hist is the coupon code BTW
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Postby tonyb » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:44 am

Ed, I wish I knew. I would have bought through your site as opposed to OBS. I got Italy after Normandy and Peiper at the Gates. I'll follow up with Clash of Titans on your site
tonyb
Rep 3
Rep 3

Postby THW » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:29 am

tonyb wrote:Ed, I wish I knew. I would have bought through your site as opposed to OBS. I got Italy after Normandy and Peiper at the Gates. I'll follow up with Clash of Titans on your site

No worries, I still get some $$ so all good.
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Return to WWI, WWII & Moderns