Questions and general discussion for all Two Hour Wargames products
I've been enjoying ATZ FFO a ton since I last posted about deciding on what version to use. However, I do have a few questions I can't seem to find the answer for.
1. The ATZ FFO book references updates in the ATZ: Q&E, is that available? Here it is
2. The book references a "Friend Interaction Table" and I can't seem to find that either. Where can I find this and is there a enemies/neutral one as well? That's the Meet & Greet Tables on page 63.
3. How close do you have to be to do a "meet and greet"? Line of Sight to start then move active side to 6" from the other group.
4. How do you decide if you've met a PEF before? Just roll 1d6 and score a 1.
5. If during an "In Sight" reaction two characters act at the same time and one charges and the other shoots, how does that play out? Shooter firs before charge.If both charge? Simultaneous.
6. If an inactive character driving an already moving vehicle moves forward into characters or zombies what happens? In charge test passing 0 and/or avoid collision? Correct.
Thanks a ton for any help!
Hope this helps.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest