City deck and risk reward deck in game use questions.

ATZ, horror and Post Apoc

City deck and risk reward deck in game use questions.

Postby Dredloc » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:14 pm

So I recently downloaded the city deck and risk-reward decks. Instead of setting up the city as shown in the instructions, can I simply put a city card down on top of the miniature building so I have details of that building randomly and after I enter that building, can I use the risk reward cards to simply determine what's going on in that location or is this the entire purpose of the risk-reward and city decks? This would simplify everything.

Another question. In the years previous, I saw that people would mention there were other decks available.....zombie decks etc. Have these all been Consolidated into the single decks now or is there more we can download.

Has anyone made custom decks with unique items to add to the decks and would this throw off the game balance? If so, where do we get them

Can these be used in after the horsemen and other thw games minus the zombies?

Dredloc
Rep 3
Rep 3

Re: City deck and risk reward deck in game use questions.

Postby THW » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:18 am

Dredloc wrote:So I recently downloaded the city deck and risk-reward decks. Instead of setting up the city as shown in the instructions, can I simply put a city card down on top of the miniature building so I have details of that building randomly and after I enter that building, can I use the risk reward cards to simply determine what's going on in that location or is this the entire purpose of the risk-reward and city decks? This would simplify everything. Yep, they are a tool that can be used however you want.

Another question. In the years previous, I saw that people would mention there were other decks available.....zombie decks etc. Have these all been Consolidated into the single decks now or is there more we can download. Currently there are two decks available - City and Risks and Rewards. They will soon be available as printed decks again.
http://twohourwargames.com/atzdecks.html

Has anyone made custom decks with unique items to add to the decks and would this throw off the game balance? If so, where do we get them

Can these be used in after the horsemen and other thw games minus the zombies?

THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Return to All Things Zombie and More