ATZ Reloaded LocknLoad version vs 2HourWARGAMES ATZ

ATZ, ATH, or anything else you're using in a Horror or Post Apocalyptic setting

ATZ Reloaded LocknLoad version vs 2HourWARGAMES ATZ

Postby Dredloc » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:34 am

I'm confused. ATZ is sold on the main two hour wargame site but atz reloaded is sold through lock and load. Other than than the counters, cardboard and maps, is there a difference in the rules or gameplay. Is one better than the other. Also are the add-ons comparable with each game. I'd prefer to simply buy my version from Two hour war games but if the rules are better in reloaded, I'd like to make an informed decision. :?:
Dredloc
Rep 3
Rep 3

Re: ATZ Reloaded LocknLoad version vs 2HourWARGAMES ATZ

Postby THW » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:49 pm

Dredloc wrote:I'm confused. ATZ is sold on the main two hour wargame site but atz reloaded is sold through lock and load. Other than than the counters, cardboard and maps, is there a difference in the rules or gameplay. Is one better than the other. Also are the add-ons comparable with each game. I'd prefer to simply buy my version from Two hour war games but if the rules are better in reloaded, I'd like to make an informed decision. :?:

Having written both I can say Final Fade Out is better as Reloaded had to have parts cut out. PLUS - buy ATZ from THW now and you get a free PDF of the upcoming ATZ Evolution, the complete and updated mechanics for zed games.

cover 220.jpg
cover 220.jpg (36.12 KiB) Viewed 584 times
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Postby shon maxx » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:20 pm

What’s in Evolution?
shon maxx
Rep 6
Rep 6

Postby Dredloc » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:35 am

Awesome Ed. I'll get it tonight. I've been watching some long play through's of reloaded and it seems great but I like the depth of the 2hWG rules. What will evolution have in it?
Dredloc
Rep 3
Rep 3

Postby THW » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:18 am

Everything from Day One to deep into the Zombie Apocalypse. The latest mechanics as well as the Final Fade Out rules too. Will be a pretty big book and any additions to the rules after it comes out will be offered as a free download. I think that there can be enough variety of rules to cover everyone's wants.
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Postby Dredloc » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:29 am

Do the hard copies oof rules come with the pdf downloads. Just asked on FB but since I have you here. Thanks
Dredloc
Rep 3
Rep 3

Postby shon maxx » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:52 pm

Hard copies do come with pdfs. Also FFO is a lot of fun. You can play a game anytime during the zombie apocalypse. At one point, I even used a google map of my neighborhood for one game.
shon maxx
Rep 6
Rep 6

Postby TXWargamer » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:02 pm

THW wrote:
Dredloc wrote:I'm confused. ATZ is sold on the main two hour wargame site but atz reloaded is sold through lock and load. Other than than the counters, cardboard and maps, is there a difference in the rules or gameplay. Is one better than the other. Also are the add-ons comparable with each game. I'd prefer to simply buy my version from Two hour war games but if the rules are better in reloaded, I'd like to make an informed decision. :?:

Having written both I can say Final Fade Out is better as Reloaded had to have parts cut out. PLUS - buy ATZ from THW now and you get a free PDF of the upcoming ATZ Evolution, the complete and updated mechanics for zed games.

cover 220.jpg

Must have now...Ed say it’s due soon.
TXWargamer
Rep 6 - Trusted Member
Rep 6 - Trusted Member

Postby THW » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:03 pm

Dredloc wrote:Do the hard copies oof rules come with the pdf downloads. Just asked on FB but since I have you here. Thanks

Yep, when enter your email the first time the instant download link appears inside your order in the upper right. If you miss it you can go back in or email me direct at twohourwargames@gmail.com
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Postby shon maxx » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:48 pm

I don’t suppose there’s a chance of 2d6 ATZ rules in the near future, are there?
shon maxx
Rep 6
Rep 6

Next

Return to Horror / Post Apoc