Question: Mass Hysteria human unit casualties

ATZ, ATH, or anything else you're using in a Horror or Post Apocalyptic setting

Question: Mass Hysteria human unit casualties

Postby Wardog1207 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:13 pm

It's me again. Delving into the Mass Hysteria rules now. Hoping to start a campaign within my Mega-Campaign this weekend.
In the Mission instructions it says that the missions continue until the player has accomplished the mission, been destroyed, or leaves the table. My question is: How are human units destroyed? I've reviewed the rules several times and can't find the answer anywhere. It's driving me crazy (my wife would say that's a short drive lol). I know that human units take hits and can be forced to run away (leave the table) but I don't find where it says how they are "destroyed". Is it if they take more than 3 hits? Thanks! -- Wardog
Wardog1207
Rep 4
Rep 4

Re: Question: Mass Hysteria human unit casualties

Postby THW » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:19 pm

When it runs away, it's destroyed.
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Postby Wardog1207 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:30 pm

Well, that's easy enough. Thanks! I'm always amazed by how quickly I get a response in this forum. THW rocks!
Wardog1207
Rep 4
Rep 4

Postby TXWargamer » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:19 am

Wardog1207 wrote:It's me again. Delving into the Mass Hysteria rules now. Hoping to start a campaign within my Mega-Campaign this weekend.
In the Mission instructions it says that the missions continue until the player has accomplished the mission, been destroyed, or leaves the table. My question is: How are human units destroyed? I've reviewed the rules several times and can't find the answer anywhere. It's driving me crazy (my wife would say that's a short drive lol). I know that human units take hits and can be forced to run away (leave the table) but I don't find where it says how they are "destroyed". Is it if they take more than 3 hits? Thanks! -- Wardog

I think you'll enjoy it. It is one of my favorite titles.
TXWargamer
Rep 6 - Trusted Member
Rep 6 - Trusted Member

Return to Horror / Post Apoc