5150 Back Alleys, Bright Lights - Where and What Now Fail?

OFFICIAL THW Q&A. This is the ONLY forum that will regularly get official answers from Ed himself on rules questions. Please include the ruleset being discussed in the subject heading when posting a new question. Common issues such as In Sight, and order of reactions, will be stickied as they come up for easy reference.

5150 Back Alleys, Bright Lights - Where and What Now Fail?

Postby Erskinew2 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:17 pm

Hi,

What is the consensus on failing the Where and What Now Test by 1 or 2? Do you have to encounter PEF's from the location of the meeting back to the Transit Station/Home or do you just start a new week entering the transit station?

I assume you are supposed to make your way back to the Transit Station / Home but elsewhere you just start over at Home / Transit Station like when you go out of the fight.

Thanks,

Erskine
Erskinew2
Rep 3
Rep 3

Re: 5150 Back Alleys, Bright Lights - Where and What Now Fai

Postby THW » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:28 pm

Erskinew2 wrote:Hi,

What is the consensus on failing the Where and What Now Test by 1 or 2? Do you have to encounter PEF's from the location of the meeting back to the Transit Station/Home or do you just start a new week entering the transit station?

Here goes, I just go right to the next week.

I assume you are supposed to make your way back to the Transit Station / Home but elsewhere you just start over at Home / Transit Station like when you go out of the fight.

Thanks,

Erskine
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Return to Ed Sez