No Quarter questions

OFFICIAL THW Q&A. This is the ONLY forum that will regularly get official answers from Ed himself on rules questions. Please include the ruleset being discussed in the subject heading when posting a new question. Common issues such as In Sight, and order of reactions, will be stickied as they come up for easy reference.

No Quarter questions

Postby ghalgor » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:16 am

Hi

I have the following questions:

1. Section 10.5 Mounting weapons - it talks about not being able to add a weapon that is more than twice the weight value of the body part, but I can't find where body weights are listed?

2 Section 16.1.3 on the 6th dot point states that the non-moving side wins on more successes but the insight table on p 60 states moving side. I assume its the moving side so table is correct?
ghalgor
Rep 3
Rep 3

Re: No Quarter questions

Postby THW » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:08 am

ghalgor wrote:Hi

Here goes.

I have the following questions:

1. Section 10.5 Mounting weapons - it talks about not being able to add a weapon that is more than twice the weight value of the body part, but I can't find where body weights are listed? Should be the whole weight of the Mech. 10.3. Sorry for the confusion.

2 Section 16.1.3 on the 6th dot point states that the non-moving side wins on more successes but the insight table on p 60 states moving side. I assume its the moving side so table is correct?
Moving side is correct.
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Return to Ed Sez