Second free figures giveaway winding down

Just as it sounds, post stuff you want to sell, stuff you're looking to buy or swap for.

Second free figures giveaway winding down

Postby ZorroGames » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:21 pm

Well, looks like fewer miniatures will be in the trash can this go around.

The only ones left of merit are Megladon, Gamma World Power armor, and the Denizen Venturans.

I will wait until it is dark before I "clean up" what is left on the tables. Mostly rebased Heroclix plus the above.
Gracias,

Glenn

Avatar from Desert Documentary by Kieran McCarty - Soldado de Cuera illustration
http://www.library.arizona.edu
Kindly edited by Biddo
SOLDADO DE CUERA
Illustrated by
José Cisneros, El Paso
ZorroGames
Rep 6
Rep 6

Re: Second free figures giveaway winding down

Postby BLACKSTAR » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:20 am

I'd be interested in the Ventaurans, if they're still available.
BLACKSTAR
Two Hour Warmonger

my blog-

THE BLACKSTAR CHRONICLES
BLACKSTAR
Rep 4
Rep 4

Postby ZorroGames » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:18 am

Thanks to everyone who came by and picked free war game items Saturday and Sunday. I now have storage trays and cases for my 15mm figures. You guys saved a ton of stuff going to the landfill. I appreciate your helping me out in this second giveaway.

I posted the pre, mid, and post giveaway pictures on FaceBook.

Less miniatures hit the trash can this weekend as people drove over two hours in one case and an hour in another plus all the local people. Many board games (over 5 Wellington's Victory alone - do not ask, long story) plus a pile of Squadron Signal books and I had to reload the table with all the "undecided" miniatures the second day as war gamer locusts almost totally denuded the boxes of miniatures on day 1. I don't miss any of them and many war gamers now have items they can use in their part of the hobby.

I did yield in that most of the leftover Gamma World Power Armor figures and Denizen Venturans (25mm) are on a 48 hour reprieve in case someone missed out this weekend and wants to come by and get them. If not then these will go out for Wednesday pick-up.
Gracias,

Glenn

Avatar from Desert Documentary by Kieran McCarty - Soldado de Cuera illustration
Kindly edited by Biddo
SOLDADO DE CUERA
Illustrated by
José Cisneros, El Paso
ZorroGames
Rep 6
Rep 6

Postby ZorroGames » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:26 am

Black star, this was a free giveaway where people came and picked up they wanted. As I told several people on LAF and TMP - no mailing would be involved, people had to show up with their own bag or box and take what they wanted. The goal was to get them out of my basement and free up foam trays/cases for my 15mm forces that are replacing them.

I still need to reduce my 6mm SF forces down to about 300 bases and there is still room to cull my 25 mm Grenadier dwarves and the unknown 25mm manufacturers I use for gnomes without pointy hats so perhaps this Fall/Autumn I can finish off the giveaway process. I really look forward to that day.
Gracias,

Glenn

Kindly edited by Biddo
SOLDADO DE CUERA
Illustrated by
José Cisneros, El Paso
ZorroGames
Rep 6
Rep 6

Postby BLACKSTAR » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:05 am

Ah, no problem ;)
BLACKSTAR
Two Hour Warmonger

my blog-

THE BLACKSTAR CHRONICLES
BLACKSTAR
Rep 4
Rep 4

Postby ZorroGames » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:14 pm

Just dropped 100 plus smallish Old School 1970s dwarf figures on Kevin Joyce, a friend locally, really gnome sized by today's' miniatures. Offered them to another local friend, Blake Walker Wood but he is sticking to High Elves and Amazons. He connected Kevin and myself.
Gracias,

Glenn

Kindly edited by Biddo
SOLDADO DE CUERA
Illustrated by
José Cisneros, El Paso
ZorroGames
Rep 6
Rep 6

Return to Buy, Swap and Sell