Don't get cocky, kid!

All things Six Gun Sound, Colonial Adventures, Larger Than Life and much more.

Don't get cocky, kid!

Postby watti3460 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:45 pm

I do not own any of the space fighter products from THW so i am not sure how this is handled elsewhere but how would you do gunners in a dogfight. I like the fringe space dogfight rules but am not sure how to do some thing like the millennium falcon. Say the pilot is in the dogfight making all the tools on the dogfight and take control charts but what if there are one or two guys manning mounted pintels. How do you think they would be able to fire at other attacking craft?
watti3460
Rep 4
Rep 4

Re: Don't get cocky, kid!

Postby THW » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:09 pm

watti3460 wrote:I do not own any of the space fighter products from THW so i am not sure how this is handled elsewhere but how would you do gunners in a dogfight. I like the fringe space dogfight rules but am not sure how to do some thing like the millennium falcon. Say the pilot is in the dogfight making all the tools on the dogfight and take control charts but what if there are one or two guys manning mounted pintels. How do you think they would be able to fire at other attacking craft?

Easiest way is the Pilot rolls on the Dogfight Table trying to get the gunner a good shot.
Gunner rolls on the Taking Control and Fire Tables.
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Re: Don't get cocky, kid!

Postby watti3460 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:26 pm

Ok. I'll try this.
watti3460
Rep 4
Rep 4

Return to Western, Colonial & Pulp