Received Fire LTL, FVL, MSM

All things Six Gun Sound, Colonial Adventures, Larger Than Life and much more.

Received Fire LTL, FVL, MSM

Postby TweednDust » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:20 pm

I've had a look at some of the games now and it seems that the Received Fire test is taken only by the individual that is fired upon, at least in the ones I've read. Have I understood it correctly? While the Man Down test is taken by all in the group. I can see why the RF-test is taken individually from a rules point of view. From a gut reaction one though perhaps more people in the group would react to being fired upon?
TweednDust
Rep 3
Rep 3

Re: Received Fire LTL, FVL, MSM

Postby THW » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:43 pm

TweednDust wrote:I've had a look at some of the games now and it seems that the Received Fire test is taken only by the individual that is fired upon, at least in the ones I've read. Have I understood it correctly? While the Man Down test is taken by all in the group. I can see why the RF-test is taken individually from a rules point of view. From a gut reaction one though perhaps more people in the group would react to being fired upon?

You could alter it to reflect that but remember, active guys will be able to fire at any in sight target after reactions are taken.
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Re: Received Fire LTL, FVL, MSM

Postby TweednDust » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:23 pm

THW wrote:
You could alter it to reflect that but remember, active guys will be able to fire at any in sight target after reactions are taken.

That is good to keep in mind. Perhaps it is a tweak that could work with small groups but get strange with larger.
TweednDust
Rep 3
Rep 3

Return to Western, Colonial & Pulp