Introduce yourself

Anything non-gaming related.

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby Celtish Scotty » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:17 am

Thank's!! I'll try to build a fine tableon this theme!
Celtish Scotty
Rep 3
Rep 3

Postby TweednDust » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:12 pm

Hi all,

I just recently found out about the THW-games while looking for skirmish rules for pulp and post apocalypse games. The storytelling and co.op potential of the TWH games got me hooked and now I'v ordered a few of them and are looking forward to try them out. Right now we are debating if we are to start a post apocalyptic or a Lemuria campaign, both settings have their intriguing aspects.

My only previous experience with skirmish miniature games are, of course, the GW ones, and a great little Swedish 5-6 minis per player skirmish game called Bonnie Blue I played all through the 90ies.

I am sure I will be back soon bombarding you all with rules questions.
TweednDust
Rep 3
Rep 3

Postby Crinklechips » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:02 pm

Hi there,

This forum is excellent if you have rules questions. Ed replies very quickly, but if he's tied up someone else will chime in in, in no time.

I think most of us here play solo but there really is no difference between solo and co-op play.

Enjoy :D
Crinklechips
Rep 4
Rep 4

Postby TweednDust » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:16 am

Thanks. I've read through the rules for LTL, Chain reaction, 95th and FLW so far. It will be interesting to try it out as some things is very different to what I am used to, as well as understanding the finer points in the difference between the systems.
TweednDust
Rep 3
Rep 3

Previous

Return to General Discussion