5150 Bug Wars - What is it?

Anything non-ruleset related. Modelling, Terrain, Miniatures, Dice... If it's to do with gaming but isn't a ruleset then put it here.

5150 Bug Wars - What is it?

Postby THW » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:27 am

THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Re: 5150 Bug Wars - What is it?

Postby Mehman » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:18 pm

I haven't been on the internet in a while and BAM!, here's my favourite sci-fi entertainment (Bug Hunt) from my favourite game publisher! Woo hoo! I have some dumb question, Ed:

1. Will the rules be separate? I've already got a few bugs and troopers in 28mm so the 15mm models are overkill. I guess when I ask if the rules will be separate, I'm asking if this will be different from Star Army and Star Marine Bug Hunt missions.

2. I guess the query above was my only question as I can't think of anything else to ask.

Thanks for the heads-up!
Mehman
Rep 4
Rep 4

Re: 5150 Bug Wars - What is it?

Postby THW » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:57 am

Mehman wrote:I haven't been on the internet in a while and BAM!, here's my favourite sci-fi entertainment (Bug Hunt) from my favourite game publisher! Woo hoo! I have some dumb question, Ed:

1. Will the rules be separate? Yes, they will be available separably. I've already got a few bugs and troopers in 28mm so the 15mm models are overkill. I guess when I ask if the rules will be separate, I'm asking if this will be different from Star Army and Star Marine Bug Hunt missions. Yes they will although similar in mechanics. The tunnels can work for 28mm as well.

2. I guess the query above was my only question as I can't think of anything else to ask.

Thanks for the heads-up!
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Return to The Hobby