The Quick and the Zed: Death Warmed Over

Anything non-ruleset related. Modelling, Terrain, Miniatures, Dice... If it's to do with gaming but isn't a ruleset then put it here.

Re: The Quick and the Zed: Death Warmed Over

Postby shon maxx » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:55 am

Cool! Definitely can never have too many mummies, unless they're chasing you of course!
shon maxx
Rep 6
Rep 6
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Re: The Quick and the Zed: Death Warmed Over

Postby BLACKSTAR » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:38 am

The latest "Addled Ramblings of a Bramaged Dain" is up on the blog -
http://tqatzdwo.blogspot.com/2017/02/addled-ramblings-of-bramaged-dain-03.html
BLACKSTAR
Two Hour Warmonger

my blog-

THE BLACKSTAR CHRONICLES
User avatar
BLACKSTAR
Rep 4
Rep 4
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:37 pm
Location: Universal City, TX

Re: The Quick and the Zed: Death Warmed Over

Postby shon maxx » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:42 am

Sorry to hear, or rather read. Something similar happened to my friend, who after 10 years, lost his job when a new manager decided to cut WAY back. She also screwed him over so he couldn't get unemployment, and now he works at Macdonalds.

Like I told him, hang in there and so what you gotta do to pay the bills.

Hope things improve for you soon.
shon maxx
Rep 6
Rep 6
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Re: The Quick and the Zed: Death Warmed Over

Postby BLACKSTAR » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:48 pm

shon maxx wrote:Sorry to hear, or rather read. Something similar happened to my friend, who after 10 years, lost his job when a new manager decided to cut WAY back. She also screwed him over so he couldn't get unemployment, and now he works at Macdonalds.

Like I told him, hang in there and so what you gotta do to pay the bills.

Hope things improve for you soon.


Thanks. I might just end up at McDonald's, it's been 33 years since I worked for them :o :shock: :? :lol:
BLACKSTAR
Two Hour Warmonger

my blog-

THE BLACKSTAR CHRONICLES
User avatar
BLACKSTAR
Rep 4
Rep 4
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:37 pm
Location: Universal City, TX

Re: The Quick and the Zed: Death Warmed Over

Postby shon maxx » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:24 pm

A paycheck's a paycheck.
shon maxx
Rep 6
Rep 6
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Re: The Quick and the Zed: Death Warmed Over

Postby BLACKSTAR » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:34 am

The Quick and the Zed: Death Warmed Over's days are numbered. I will be shuttering it in the coming days.
BLACKSTAR
Two Hour Warmonger

my blog-

THE BLACKSTAR CHRONICLES
User avatar
BLACKSTAR
Rep 4
Rep 4
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:37 pm
Location: Universal City, TX

Re: The Quick and the Zed: Death Warmed Over

Postby BLACKSTAR » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:26 am

The Quick and the Zed: Death Warmed Over ceased operations as of 9pm today
BLACKSTAR
Two Hour Warmonger

my blog-

THE BLACKSTAR CHRONICLES
User avatar
BLACKSTAR
Rep 4
Rep 4
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:37 pm
Location: Universal City, TX

Re: The Quick and the Zed: Death Warmed Over

Postby THW » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:54 pm

BLACKSTAR wrote:The Quick and the Zed: Death Warmed Over ceased operations as of 9pm today


How can we belivei you. it's a zombie site, so maybe it's not dead? :D
User avatar
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
 
Posts: 4481
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:08 am
Location: New Braunfels TX

Re: The Quick and the Zed: Death Warmed Over

Postby BLACKSTAR » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:23 am

THW wrote:
BLACKSTAR wrote:The Quick and the Zed: Death Warmed Over ceased operations as of 9pm today


How can we belivei you. it's a zombie site, so maybe it's not dead? :D


Trust me, it's quite dead. Permanently deleted dead :twisted:
BLACKSTAR
Two Hour Warmonger

my blog-

THE BLACKSTAR CHRONICLES
User avatar
BLACKSTAR
Rep 4
Rep 4
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:37 pm
Location: Universal City, TX

Previous

Return to The Hobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest