[2HDC] Shooter questions

It's a broad topic, but it's essentially anything pre-gun era. Warrior Heroes, Red Sand Blue Sky, Rally Round the King for a start.

[2HDC] Shooter questions

Postby MirabelleBenou » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:00 pm

Hello !

In the case of a star with dual prof (Fighter with sword and shooter with a bow), which weapon is used for melee combat test ?

Is it possible for shooter to shoot at charging foes before combat test ? I think I read it somewhere but can't find it anymore (Maybe on the forum...).

For a shooter only (star or grunt), for melee combat, are they considered unarmed ?

Thanks !
Have a nice day.
MirabelleBenou
Rep 4
Rep 4

Re: [2HDC] Shooter questions

Postby THW » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:37 am

MirabelleBenou wrote:Hello !
Here goes.
In the case of a star with dual prof (Fighter with sword and shooter with a bow), which weapon is used for melee combat test ? Sword

Is it possible for shooter to shoot at charging foes before combat test ? No. The side that wins the Charge into melee test does the shooting,
casting, etc.
I think I read it somewhere but can't find it anymore (Maybe on the forum...). That is in some of the other rules like the 2d6 Sword & Sorcey and Swordplay. But you could add it if you want. if you do, then adjuct the shooting tablemto say - pass 1d6 Miss if being charged.

For a shooter only (star or grunt), for melee combat, are they considered unarmed ? No, they are not. Hope this helps,
Ed

Thanks !
Have a nice day.
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Re: [2HDC] Shooter questions

Postby MirabelleBenou » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:08 am

Thanks Ed !
MirabelleBenou
Rep 4
Rep 4