RRtK Caster CinC?

It's a broad topic, but it's essentially anything pre-gun era. Warrior Heroes, Red Sand Blue Sky, Rally Round the King for a start.

RRtK Caster CinC?

Postby Mehman » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:30 pm

So the 15mm bug bit me hard the other day, and it doesn't look like it's letting go any time soon. Methinks a new scale is good for the blood. What better way to play RRtK than in 15mm? That's what I thought, too!

Anywho, onto the question. Say I wanted to have the Leader of my army be a Magic User - maybe a necromancer hiding behind his skeletons and zombies; an elementalist letting loose the four elements (five if playing an Indian or Chinese practitioner, of course) in all their Greater Elemental glory; or even as a demented leader of an underground cult that worships an arch-demon from the pits of Hell, in turn fielding both human cultist alongside demonic atrocities - what would be the easiest way to go about this? Kind of stumped right now.

Thanks!
Mehman
Rep 4
Rep 4

Re: RRtK Caster CinC?

Postby THW » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:55 pm

No problem.
Just grab an Army with Magic Users in it.Generate your leader normnally. Then pay the points for a MU and make him a MU. Then if you wanted, get a Captain for free as you would have gotten the Leader for free.
THW
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed
Rep 8 - *THE* Ed

Re: RRtK Caster CinC?

Postby Mehman » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:15 pm

Sounds more than excellent. Thanks, Ed!
Mehman
Rep 4
Rep 4

Return to Talomir Tales and other Fantasy